sir, TAKE A BEND AT A DEAD END I am using this channel to air my candid opinion of events happening in our state, with a fear that, you might not see it, and protocols do not allow people to just walk straight to your office and air an opinion to you.However, I pray that aids who truly loves you will see it and call your attention to it, neither will I be surprised if it never gets to you. But I have satisfy my conscience. Sir, am a core Buharist and GYBist, so am not out to demean you or your administration, but am a stoic realist, I say it when I know it's the truth.My governor, your approval rating is low! People are disillusioned about the direction of your government.You are like that proverbial goat that sweats but covered by its furs. You are trying seriously though,but events around you are covering it up.No doubt about your good intentions for the state. You have a good spirit, a mien that hypnotises, and an awesome personality.Your blue print for the development of the s...
Comments
Post a Comment
No vulgar or offensive words